588 RIPPLE LANE Owens Cross Roads AL
- Listing Type Sale
- Property Type Single Family Detached
- MLS # 1093251
- 6 Bedroom(s)
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- 2 Half Bath(s)
12,000 sqft under beam-barn,garage,workshop, RV port,porches,home.Ceilings are 10'dn & 9'up vaulted & coffered.Guest Apartment w outside access & parking."The Cove" is the most coveted area in N AL. The view from the plantation style front porches is incredible.3 fireplaces, one gas, 2 wood.Hobbyshop/ManCave w half bath. Fiber-optics internet & Verizon reception. Realtor/builder owned, main level 3c garage & friend entrance. Privacy without seclusion. Hampton Cove Membership,a bike ride away incl pool w lifegrd, tennis, gym, stocked lakes, walking trails, and banquet facility.11.7 Acres n HSV City limits includes 3A pasture & 9A pvt recreational woods. adjoins 20A For Sale. No thru traffic.
- lt_sz 11.7
- prop_type Single Family Detached
- sch_elm HAMPTON COVE
- sch_hgh HUNTSVILLE
- sch_jnr HAMPTON COVE
- status ACTIVE
- style 2 Story
- air_conditioning Central 2
- construction Full Brick
- garage_description Three+ Car Garage,Detached Garage,Detached Carport,Workshop,Door Opener,Side Entry
- heating Central 1, Propane Gas
- outdoor Patio, Front Porch, Covered Porch, Treed Lot, Det. Bldg, Fireplace, View, Sprinkler Sys, Park Near By, Golf Course, Secluded, Drive-Concrete, Equestrian Property, Cul-de-Sac, Storm Shelter, Outdoor Kitchen
- substructure Crawl Space,Basement
Courtesy of: BHHS Rise Real Estate
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the North Alabama MLS IDX datashare program. Listings marked with the NALMLS logo are provided courtesy of the North Alabama Real Estate Information Service, Inc. (NALMLS) IDX Database. © 2018 NALMLS, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Updated: 18th January, 2019 12:37 PM.